Last visit was: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:57 am It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:57 am

[ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 How do you spot a wook 
Wanee Pro

Post Re: How do you spot a wook
ReverendHugh your 100% wrong and I resent the "Look in the mirror" jab. I'm new on the forum and i've only been to wanee once. I heard the term numerous times, looked it up, and asked how to keep on the lookout. I'm the least bit prejudice and the most giving, but who wants someone to creep up on you while you're minding your own, fake befriend you to mooch, and then possibly steal something when your guard is down. No thanks, since you're such a fan we'll just send all the wooks your way

Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:00 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

kyle_burg09 wrote:
ReverendHugh your 100% wrong and I resent the "Look in the mirror" jab. I'm new on the forum and i've only been to wanee once. I heard the term numerous times, looked it up, and asked how to keep on the lookout. I'm the least bit prejudice and the most giving, but who wants someone to creep up on you while you're minding your own, fake befriend you to mooch, and then possibly steal something when your guard is down. No thanks, since you're such a fan we'll just send all the wooks your way

Nice Melt! Your subject says, "How do you spot a wook?"
and I answered, "Look in the mirror"! I never meant to offend, nor "jab". Just spreading some love! Peace brother!

Once in a while you get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:07 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

time we all move on

Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:10 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

trippin' tom wrote:
time we all move on

Beam me up TT!

Space is the place!

Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:11 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

space is MY place!!! ;) ;)

Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:22 pm Profile
Wanee Master

trippin' tom wrote:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

space is MY place!!! ;) ;)

At least the Wookies in Space are like Chewbacca, he pays his own way, great at campfire jams and always has the best herb.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:26 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

no worries

Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:42 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Jbone wrote:
Jensen B Gator wrote:
petewhit wrote:
Noticed a lot of them for the first time last year at Wanee.

Further travels with them

FURTHUR

As we all know , not all heady poor hippies are nasty drunken fuctards dragging around malnourished dogs and stealing s#%t from your campsite. Dont forget the clean cut spoiled brats with Daddy's credit cards that think they are entitled to anything they want . I have dealt with my share of tour rats, pushers, scammers, narcs and twisted ass rich f!*ks that think just because they have nice clothes a huge RV and 10K worth of camping gear that they should "obtain" what ever they want from anyone around them. Point is, wooks are out there and it sucks these kids turn to the dark side, but be careful , yawl are describing how some of my heady friends style themselves and they act nothing like you describe, and they ALL love FURTHUR.

Amen x2!!!

Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:30 pm Profile
Wanee Master

grandmacracker wrote:
Maybe we should all carry a water pistol filled with vinegar when we are at our campsites to shoo away the pesky critters when they appear out of nowhere, sorta like the way people did stray animals back when I was growing up.....very discouraging....altho animals do deserve more respect than wooks...imho

Vinegar water pistol! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:01 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Any of you who know me, know that I will do anything for anyone, if you're hungry, I'll feed you, if you're thirsty, I'll share my drink, want some free beads, or a blanket to sit on? Gotcha covered. I can't tell you how many times I've looked up to see a stranger raiding the cooler at 4am, it's all good. BUT the people who drove up in a golf cart and tried to steal my stainless steel grill during broad daylight were not wooks. Don't judge a book by its cover folks. Dangerous thing, that.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:08 pm Profile
 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next