Last visit was: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:10 am It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:10 am

[ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Brothers and sisters! Help me find my missing chairs pleas!! 
Wanee Veteran

Post Brothers and sisters! Help me find my missing chairs pleas!!
Last year, I came to Wanee with two brand-new garnet chairs. They had gold trim and folded into a bag. They are very prevalent at Wanee. But these two were special. Me and my better half custom designed our chairs with numerous decals, iron on patches, and other music memorabilia. Some of these included a giant Sammy Seminole circle patch on the back of the chairs. And probably 5 to 10 widespread panic custom iron ons also. They were Winnie the Pooh and Alfred E Newman knockoff stickers. Basically, these chairs are close to identical and obviously look like they belong to a widespread panic fanatic(s). I checked the field and found the case of one of them in immaculate condition. I strongly suspect someone decided to take these chairs home. Let's face it they are so cool that I started a thread about them. I can only hope that these chairs surface and somehow, through karmic forces and the powers that be get returned to us for this year. Feel free to ask as many questions about these chairs as your brain can think of. We really do miss them. I don't want justice I want my cool ass chairs back:-) thanks

Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:49 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Brothers and sisters! Help me find my missing chairs ple
I'm going to find pics of them to post. This board has just enough good people to find them. Hahaha

:holds breath:

Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:55 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

It's sad that some people think they can just help themselves to other people's property. :x I think it's a great idea to post a picture here. I hope they turn up and you get them back. I'll keep my eyes open for them.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:34 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Here is a pic of the chair(s). Clean European plate, old school Panic centered in middle of back

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:08 am Profile
Wanee Master

Hey, just so you know, as soon as ABB is finished with the last set of music on Saturday night, the clean up crew starts taking all of the chairs away. Had anyone ever seen that HUGE pile of stuff in the middle of the field? Lots of people are out there picking. This includes the piles of chairs that get tossed aside from close to the stage as people make room for dancing. I'm sorry about your chairs SP. Hope someone gets them back to you.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:20 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

No stranger to the pile!! Lol. I know the deal. Unfortunately, I heard several people making enthusiastic comments at night about our chairs. Not the typical good-natured, kind spirited, hey your chairs are neat type you know?

I need to compress some pictures to fit the attachments. How can I do that?
Thanks for the chair sympathy.
I just hope when somebody on this forum taps these people on the shoulders and tells them if they're enjoying their stolen chairs.....video it for the thread and forum

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:32 am Profile
Wanee Master

Well you know I wouldn't touch them with a 10' pole... :lol: ;)

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:51 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Ha. True. : checks Jenson off list of suspects:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:04 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Last year my friends set up their camp next to the road, across the road from the bathrooms/showers near the Mushroom Stage. There were 10 of them, 6 tents, tables, fire pit, grills, etc. The first night they were there, they folded all their chairs and leaned them all against a tree there at their site and the next morning every single chair was gone. Needless to say they all were pissed!!

Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:19 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Sounds like there was a lot of theft last year. We had a family hammock stolen from the mushroom stage on Friday. We heard someone say that they that it was cool, but I didn't think anyone would actually just up and walk away with it... So sorry your chair was jacked. :( May karma bite them in the ass and teach them a lesson. :twisted:

Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:16 pm Profile
 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next