Last visit was: Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:17 pm It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:17 pm

[ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Wheelchair Access - How WC Friendly is the festival? 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Wheelchair Access - How WC Friendly is the festival?
evansvillenowmilton wrote:
Im in a WC also. POLIO. I went to WANEE last year by myself mostly. I did it . Im going back this year . You may want to show up WEDNESDAY. Then you will have a better choice over a site. A lot of people say they are disabled but they walk just fine and take parking and campsites as though they cant walk. That makes it hard on us. I cant walk or stand. I think I have a site. Im trying to get a 8X8 tent. I have my own bedside toilet. I will bring hygiene wipes . My chair toilet and bed, cooler and clothing will fit in tent. Then no need for bath house. viewing is same, last year I had some big guys squeeze in front of me in the WC viewing area. When I asked them to stand behind me so I could see the show rather than their ass they got huffy. So I put the squeeze on them .I kept inching forward so they bumped their ankles on my foot plate. then when they turned to bitch I moved up to the rail. LOLOLOLOL not my first day on the job. polio 60yrs.

evansville Indiana???

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:02 pm Profile
 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2