Last visit was: Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:56 pm It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:56 pm

[ 3 posts ] 
 Hey you .... 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Hey you ....
Now that looks great!

Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:09 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Love you both. I kept running into your all weenend :mrgreen: The funny thing for me was CORNDOG IN A POPUP. It was so funny--we were all at Owllovers the lastnight waiting for Allmans partying, laughing. One of our friends starts out by saying how she needed the weekend and began with some stresses that were going on in her life and then said......"Isnt it funnny--here I am tonight, laughing so hard, having so much fun with my friends I wouldnt have believed it. And yet, Here I am having beautiful moment eating corn dogs in a pop up!! as she is waving her corn dog in the air panning it around the pop up. We got to laughing so darned hard we couldnt stop. I am going to title my next book just that. CORNDOGS IN A POP UP!!

Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:14 am Profile
Wanee Lover

So much fun!!! now Marky you know you made me a ham sandwich. :)

Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:26 pm Profile
 [ 3 posts ]