Last visit was: Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:43 pm It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:43 pm

[ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Random Acts of Wanee kindness 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Random Acts of Wanee kindness
Sticking to topic...I had someone give me a jar of sweet shine last year. Anytime you hang with the BOS/SOS, kindness ensues.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:43 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

A nice lady drove me up the the front gates on her golf cart after my wrist band broke, saved my legs a long walk from river rd.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:47 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

At bear creek last year like an idiot i locked our keys in the car on day 2. The car had all the food we brought in coolers and my debit card. Just when my girlfriend and I were about to share a small bag of cheetos for dinner the campers we didn't know came to us and asked if we wanted the 2 leftover steaks they had. Overjoyed was an understatement

Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:38 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Our first Wanee was last year. We sold 1/2 of our RV spot to strangers who turned to be great Wanee friends. That was a surprise in itself!

Our RV wouldn't reach the H2O or electricity. Before we knew it, a neighbor jumped on his bike, rode to the store, and bought us a long hose to make the water reach. It was an immediate Wanee act of kindness. When our electricity wouldn't reach, and we were afraid to use a regular heavy duty extension cord to run the A/C, another neighbor walked over with a majorly heavy duty cord that would run our A/C and reach the electricity!

I was immediately in love with the Wanee Nation. More great acts followed, too too many to name!

Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:46 pm Profile
Wanee Master

I help everyone with everything... wanee is like work for the first 2 or 3 days before i settle in and slow down to enjoy it all

ImageImageImage

Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:37 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Kickin down kind
Loaning anything

Funniest was last yrs flood. Without my neighbors shovel, our camp would have been a victim of the great river road monsoon of 2012. Lol

Through quick thinking, and an expert round table of heavily buzzed engineers(LuLZ !) I dug a sophistacated complex of levees, damns and diversion channels that actually worked. What looked like a sure disaster with no way out( pun), we pulled off something beautiful. Good workout too

Credit to everyone who helped

Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:08 am Profile
Wanee Pro

I'm setting a goal to do at least 1 random act of kindness a day. I started today by giving a homeless guy some gloves, 4 sandwiches, and $5. It really makes you feel good to do good for others. The law of attraction will always work in your favor if you let it. Party on & God bless.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:28 pm Profile
Wanee Master

kyle_burg09 wrote:
I'm setting a goal to do at least 1 random act of kindness a day. I started today by giving a homeless guy some gloves, 4 sandwiches, and $5. It really makes you feel good to do good for others. The law of attraction will always work in your favor if you let it. Party on & God bless.

Good stuff right there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :mrgreen: Karma will pay ya back someday..... for instance... i had a bunch of nuttin going for me last year, but keepon helping others, and now this year i have made a ton of money already, and i was first person to win Wanee tickets from Rock 108 from their facebook share deal!! i paid it forward and now i have been paid back!! :)

ImageImageImage

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:38 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

I've always been a big hearted/giving soul. I'm a firm believer that if you help enough people get what they want/need you'll always get what you want/need. I challenge everyone to do at least one random act of kindness a day. It doesn't matter if the person is homeless, sick, down in the dumps etc. do something nice for them and expect nothing in return. Yall wouldn't believe how good it makes you feel.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:53 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Kyle

Here here

Well said

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:36 pm Profile
 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next