Last visit was: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:37 pm It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:37 pm

[ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Traveling stage/Wednesday Shows 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Traveling stage/Wednesday Shows
Now you ladies and gents know that I have nothing but r-e-s-p-e-c-t for Mr. Russell, after all, he is my elder and a fine one at that, I will treat him like a king.....because he is and always will be in my book....I will even stay on the road when I get him out in the Hidden Woods.....may even take him to the trees to loosen him up a bit, bet it won't take much :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:03 pm Profile
Wanee Master

I love Leon Russell.......he was always at the top for me. Asylum Choir...I musta worn out 3-4 albums (Sweet Home Chicago....Eating Salty Candy)....wore the tracks off the albums. Everything was great til the Wedding Album...after that he became too commercialized, homogenized version of his former self. Jumping Jack Flash stole the show for Bangladesh. He was a staple studio musician for everone from the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Joe Cocker and on and on.
Always on the cutting edge....you either like him or didn't like him...there was no in between with Leon.
Hank Wilson's Back....kinda like Old and In the Way (Jerry)....were old timey favorites these guys brought back to life.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:41 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

grandmacracker wrote:
Now you ladies and gents know that I have nothing but r-e-s-p-e-c-t for Mr. Russell, after all, he is my elder and a fine one at that, I will treat him like a king.....because he is and always will be in my book....I will even stay on the road when I get him out in the Hidden Woods.....may even take him to the trees to loosen him up a bit, bet it won't take much :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Well could you do that AFTER he plays......we want he in tiptop shape for that..... :lol:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:20 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

wednesdays shows info is coming soon :D

Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:44 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

whole lot of love wrote:
wednesdays shows info is coming soon :D

Ticket prices go up on the 25th... Maybe an announcement then?

Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:28 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

I hope they announce it soon

Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:17 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

LMAO. I love it! GMA golf carts rides always come with a disclaimer...you will not return the same...not worse for wear...just different and with a scared shitless frozen smile. :)

I hope Cope plays on Wed travleing stage. This will be my first year with the traveling stage. They just cruise the grounds or what?

Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:24 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

The traveling stage i think only goes on Friday and Saturday. They put one of the smaller acts on the stage and make a stop down by the River and then by the lake. They will play a short set on the stage so it's kinda cool. In the past Bobby Lee Rodgers, NMAS, and Planet of the Abts have been on it the past couple of years. Oh and Griffin Anthony!!

Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:43 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Lovely! can't wait!! I missed the last two years so I am stoked to check it out. :D

Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:47 pm Profile
 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4