Last visit was: Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:32 am It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:32 am

[ 4 posts ] 
 1st timer from Cocoa Beach 
Wanee Gnome

Post 1st timer from Cocoa Beach
Hey!
If anyone from central Florida is lookin to save on some gas/Smoke money, I'm lookin for someone to hitch a ride and possibly camp with. Just moved down here and festi's always seem to run smoother at a new venue for me when i can travel with a local vet. Anyone who'd like some chill company, please hit me up!
Peace
-Chris :D

Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:06 am Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: 1st timer from Cocoa Beach
Hey Chris,
I'm driving up from Sebastian on Thursday. I've been to 3 Wanees, but haven't camped on site until this year. If you still need a ride, let me know and I'll pick you up on the way. Not sure who or what else I'll be dragging along since some friends and Little Feat fans are still making plans...

Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:33 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

you can camp with mossheart and myself

June 10th-15th- Bonnaroo

www.myspace.com/prepstef02

Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:43 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Hey Marky! :D
I'm still going to tent camp, I think. A couple of friends are coming in from MI and that's the plan, but if you guys rent an RV, I'll kick in to help out. Well, only if you let me store my jungle juice in the fridge. Keep me posted. Do you still have my #? If not, PM.

Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:38 am Profile
 [ 4 posts ]