Last visit was: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:58 am It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:58 am




 [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Hanging lights at camp in primitive camping 
Author Message
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10684
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Hanging lights at camp in primitive camping
grandmacracker wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:
If you use the led lights, a inverter and battery will last ya the entire week.... but if ya use regular christmas lights, ya get about 4 hrs before it drains it... of course we did have 20 sets wired upin the trees!! lol... i bring a extra deep cycle marine battery in addition to the deep cycle marine battery that stays on my truck... worst case scenario, i just gotta jump myself off! :)

..... That's what he said :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG.....did he really say that!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:21 am Profile
Online
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 6622
Post Re: Hanging lights at camp in primitive camping
NCviper wrote:
grandmacracker wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:
If you use the led lights, a inverter and battery will last ya the entire week.... but if ya use regular christmas lights, ya get about 4 hrs before it drains it... of course we did have 20 sets wired upin the trees!! lol... i bring a extra deep cycle marine battery in addition to the deep cycle marine battery that stays on my truck... worst case scenario, i just gotta jump myself off! :)

..... That's what he said :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG.....did he really say that!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheaper than bringing a date. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:13 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 4107
Post Re: Hanging lights at camp in primitive camping
Jensen B Gator wrote:
grandmacracker wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:
If you use the led lights, a inverter and battery will last ya the entire week.... but if ya use regular christmas lights, ya get about 4 hrs before it drains it... of course we did have 20 sets wired upin the trees!! lol... i bring a extra deep cycle marine battery in addition to the deep cycle marine battery that stays on my truck... worst case scenario, i just gotta jump myself off! :)

..... That's what he said :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get him GMa I wasn't gonna touch that one. :?


Some classic late night keeb posting right there!

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:18 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10684
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Hanging lights at camp in primitive camping
Surely after a safety meeting.... :lol:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:58 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 4107
Post Re: Hanging lights at camp in primitive camping
NCviper wrote:
Surely after a safety meeting.... :lol:


Maybe he needs a proof reader... Naaa, that would take the fun out of it... ;)

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:28 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10684
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Hanging lights at camp in primitive camping
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
NCviper wrote:
Surely after a safety meeting.... :lol:


Maybe he needs a proof reader... Naaa, that would take the fun out of it... ;)

We need the humor! :lol:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:57 pm Profile
Online
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 6622
Post Re: Hanging lights at camp in primitive camping
He just needs to learn how to type with both hands.... ;)


Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:08 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10684
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Hanging lights at camp in primitive camping
Jensen B Gator wrote:
He just needs to learn how to type with both hands.... ;)

:shock: :shock:
yuck...

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:34 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 4107
Post Re: Hanging lights at camp in primitive camping
NCviper wrote:
Jensen B Gator wrote:
He just needs to learn how to type with both hands.... ;)

:shock: :shock:
yuck...


:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:39 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:04 pm
Posts: 2180
Post Re: Hanging lights at camp in primitive camping
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
NCviper wrote:
Jensen B Gator wrote:
He just needs to learn how to type with both hands.... ;)

:shock: :shock:
yuck...


:lol: :lol: :lol:
scribe!!!

_________________
"This town is nuts, my kind of place. I don't want to leave.
I don't never, never, never, never want to leave."


Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:27 pm Profile
 [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot], Jensen B Gator, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.