Last visit was: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:03 pm It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:03 pm

[ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The nekkid dude 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: The nekkid dude
He was arrested for indecent exposure, they turned him loose for lack of evidence!! LOL

Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:40 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

BullMoose wrote:
He was arrested for indecent exposure, they turned him loose for lack of evidence!! LOL

NOW that is funnny! ROTFLMAO!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:13 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

yeah we were camped at lake rd and we werent just getting some supplies out the car to go see govt mule and all of a sudden agents everywhere violated every right we had it was screwed up i was hearing of alot of people getting arrested for little harmless things i guess taht might be a good income for live oak : /

Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:08 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Nekkid Dude...that's my buddy!!! We had to bail him outta jail the next morning. This photo is great! Does anyone else have any photos or videos? Sooo many people were taking photos at the time, please post anything you've got.

Cheers, until next time,
Nemus
PS - Bear Creek looks awesome this year!!!

Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:16 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:o Look at the expressions on the officers face he is kinda smiling? Love the people in the back LTAO!! :lol: I didn't see any blk suburbans :shock: But then again we did not have anything that they would have wanted besides booze and all my meds I kept locked in car and all is legal...sorry you people got nailed but I do remember people warning everyone...hell you don't need anything just get HIGH on the music and the VIBE!! (well maybe a few drinks too)...now I did smell some things in the air at the main stage! And some dude a few people behind me ws getting attention from the security guy that stood and looked at me as I had just had a cigg :shock: Then the big guy with the braids (my buddy can't remember his name..but he helped me get out of crowd) came over too so I just turned around and looked towards the back...I mean comeon people your like 10ft from the stage use your heads??? :lol: But the short bald guy had a look that would scare the devil out of you.. :lol:

Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:41 pm Profile
 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2