Last visit was: Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:10 am It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:10 am

[ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Did anybody catch the jam in the loop Saturday night? 
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: Did anybody catch the jam in the loop Saturday night?
Well Jesse? We are calling for an encore!

Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:05 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Yes we did and that band was awsome! I have camped in loop at every festival and that is where its at.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:36 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

iluvtopanic wrote:
Yes we did and that band was awsome! I have camped in loop at every festival and that is where its at.

WOW and I stay @ the BW :?: Hmmm may need to look into alternate bedding environment 8-)

Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:44 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

You will love the loop!

Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:49 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
iluvtopanic wrote:
You will love the loop!
I didn't know you were in the loop too panic...where were you...we were the loud bunch in 5-A..love it there perfect in my book after riding around..however I never did find the Rees lake area?? But I ws a happy camper there! great neighbors all night GREAT music..JUST PERFECT!!! Oh I miss the LOOP :lol:

Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:27 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Muleldy we camped in 42e its was near the back circle of loop. We had a tiny mushroom garden with gnomes you might have seen it.Had alot of friendly comments about it.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:40 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

iluvtopanic wrote:
Muleldy we camped in 42e its was near the back circle of loop. We had a tiny mushroom garden with gnomes you might have seen it.Had alot of friendly comments about it.
No, I missed it but Ash, and Heather told me about it and said was cool...didn't know it ws you or I would have given ya a yell!!! Do you stay there every year? I am hoping I can get in this area next year too it was so cool... not as shady as I would like but still fine!!!! Good people no Charles Mansons that I saw there!! :lol: we had the lost hippie dude from Oregon but he was too funny his eyes didn't gel but we gave him a bottle of water and tried to help him the best we knew how..not knowing where his tent was nor did he?? :lol: But he showed up later that morning wanting to know if we saw his cell phone???Thompson I hope your not still lost boy!!! :lol:

Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:17 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Yes maam we camp there every year.Plenty of shade where we camped and lots of good people to share the fun!We stay in that area at every festival.Those spots sell out quick so the minute the wanee date is announced reserve a spot.Hope to meet you next time you sound like a good soul!

Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:30 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

iluvtopanic wrote:
Yes maam we camp there every year.Plenty of shade where we camped and lots of good people to share the fun!We stay in that area at every festival.Those spots sell out quick so the minute the wanee date is announced reserve a spot.Hope to meet you next time you sound like a good soul!
Thanks Panic, (that should be my name as I was in that state due to the clowns in my circus this yr! :lol: ) I could have opened my eyes and read your post from above..duh still in a Wanee Fog as I am calling it! But I found a spot there that has some more shade and am going to check with the park regarding it?? It is awesome the whole place had such a VIBE that I have never ever experienced before it is almost hard to describe!! I loved the campsite so much that it didn't bother me to miss some of the acts and stay there and enjoy the peacefulness and the surroundings! I do try to be a good person unless you mess with me or my kids etc..I will not mention any names but am sure you remember ONE in particular that rubbed me the wrong way ...all is good though I am a complex person to say the least..have a tendency to worry too much..but with the right crowd I am all peaceful..and just get into MUSIC..I had fun by myself which I never go anywhere by myself :shock: so that is another thing that I really liked about this park! I am hoping to come back soon but have to deal with some health issues that I have put off too long and made appts to get myself squared away ...I hope! So yeah we will have to all meet again at our new favorite place! Peace Christine

Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:50 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Ah the loop.... That has got to last me a year as Wanee is the only camping fest I attend. I like my comforts so I like to camp in style, surrounded by good people, good food, and good times. Mission accomplished for 2009! (and 2008, and 2007....)

The latest bit of good news is that someone has finally given up a hint as to who taped the "Loop Jam". Hopefully that tape will be made available sometime in the near future (I hope I hope I hope). Thanks in advance to those travelers from down under who thoughtfully taped highlights from their holiday! Cheers!

Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:07 pm Profile
 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next