Last visit was: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:33 am It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:33 am




 [ 9 posts ] 
 Was there a parade??? 
Author Message
Wanee Fan
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 3:23 pm
Posts: 225
Location: east edge of the continent
Post Was there a parade???
Never did find the parade site - but had a blast along the way! Thanks Greeneyes and Rvr for helping to "push" during the golf-cart fiasco. We found sugarmagnolia during our tour, too! But hAPPY and I (Troop 420) are still wondering if there was a parade and we MISSED it!


Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:33 pm Profile
Wanee Fan
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 1:36 pm
Posts: 188
Location: Atlanta GA
Post Re: Was there a parade???
We made our own parade!!! Hahaha! I just happened to get dressed up a little late! Still love ya'lls costumes, best idea ever! :lol: :lol:

_________________
Live the life you love, love the life you live.


Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:41 pm Profile
Wanee Fan
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:21 am
Posts: 172
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Post Re: Was there a parade???
greeneyes, I told you that the parade would be fun :lol:
and we did in fact have the first ever SOS/BOS parade! Sugarmag witnessed it. Thank you to you and River coming to gather us.
Just wait till next year, its so on. save that costume! :D


Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:06 pm Profile
Wanee Fan
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 1:36 pm
Posts: 188
Location: Atlanta GA
Post Re: Was there a parade???
The costume is gone, but I'm sure I'll find something better at the dollar store for next year!!!!! And we be sure to do it again next year!

PS We really do need to go white water rafting!!!

_________________
Live the life you love, love the life you live.


Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:09 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 5634
Location: Florida
Post Re: Was there a parade???
Sorry I missed it. I did make Gary wear a feather boa at our site later in the day though... What a good sport he is! :D

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:42 pm Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:05 pm
Posts: 2117
Location: Jacksonville (Mandarin), FL
Post Re: Was there a parade???
AndieBee wrote:
Sorry I missed it. I did make Gary wear a feather boa at our site later in the day though... What a good sport he is! :D


I think pics of Gary in a boa would be appropriate for the family to see. I swear I'll try not to download them and post to my site.

_________________
Image


What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio


Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs


Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:56 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:01 pm
Posts: 65
Location: Orange Park, FL
Post Re: Was there a parade???
Where was there a parade? In one of the the camp sites?

_________________
Image

7/17 Ratdog ATL
7/18 Ratdog ATL
7/19 Ratdog ST. AUG
8/02 Snoop Dogg, Stephen Marley (acoustic) ST. AUG
8/14 Michael Franti & Spearhead ST. AUG

http://www.myspace.com/worldscollideinc


Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:19 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 5634
Location: Florida
Post Re: Was there a parade???
waneelover wrote:
AndieBee wrote:
Sorry I missed it. I did make Gary wear a feather boa at our site later in the day though... What a good sport he is! :D


I think pics of Gary in a boa would be appropriate for the family to see. I swear I'll try not to download them and post to my site.


Feel Free to post any of my pictures once I get off my bootay and get them up. sadly, I kept leaving my camera at our site or just dancing so much I wasnt being a shutterbug this trip...

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:03 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:14 am
Posts: 1072
Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: Was there a parade???
AndieBee wrote:
waneelover wrote:
AndieBee wrote:
Sorry I missed it. I did make Gary wear a feather boa at our site later in the day though... What a good sport he is! :D


I think pics of Gary in a boa would be appropriate for the family to see. I swear I'll try not to download them and post to my site.


Feel Free to post any of my pictures once I get off my bootay and get them up. sadly, I kept leaving my camera at our site or just dancing so much I wasnt being a shutterbug this trip...
Same here sis!!! I took it but didnt take one pic...I never do that...but i guess there is a time for firsts HUH??? LOL

_________________
Live for today as tomorrow may be very far away! Make your DREAMS come true!!!!


Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:27 am Profile
 [ 9 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot], WildBillBrodey, Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.