Last visit was: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:49 am It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:49 am

[ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Erin Go Bragh 
Wanee Master

Post Erin Go Bragh
Happy St Patrick's Day

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:37 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Erin Go Bragh
County Dublin/Dalkey representing
The country was riddled with snakes. Can't find one anywhere but zoo on island.
Thanks pat! U da man

Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:45 am Profile
Wanee Master

Happy St Patty's Day! Drink like Stot!

Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:02 am Profile
Wanee Master

AndieBee wrote:
Happy St Patty's Day! Drink like Stot!

It would be a St Patrick's Day Massacre... :shock:

Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:50 am Profile
Wanee Lover

I’ve got my SPD t-shirt on. Mine sez, "I DON’TGET DRUNK I GET AWESOME"
This saying fits me well. ;) Anybody else care to share?

Following the shadows of the skies or are they only figments of my eyes?
And I'm feeling close to where the race is run
Waiting in our boats to set sail, sea of joy

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:53 am Profile
Wanee Master

I posted this in jokes, also, but because it's today:

One day an Irishman, who had been stranded on a deserted island for over 10 years, saw a speck on the horizon. He thought to himself, 'It's certainly not a ship.' And, as the speck got closer and closer, he began to rule out the possibilities of a small boat or even a raft.

Suddenly there emerged from the surf a wet-suited black clad figure. Putting aside the scuba gear and the top of the wet suit, there stood a drop-dead gorgeous blonde! The glamorous blonde strode up to the stunned Irishman and said to him, 'Tell me, how long has it been since you've had a cigarette?'

'Ten years,' replied the amazed Irishman. With that, she reached over and unzipped a waterproofed pocket on the left sleeve of her wet suit, and pulled out a fresh pack of cigarettes. He takes one, lights it, and takes a long drag. 'Faith and begorra,' said the man. 'That is so good I'd almost forgotten how great a smoke can be!'

'And how long has it been since you've had a drop of good Irish whiskey' asked the blonde .

Trembling, the castaway replied, 'Ten years.' Hearing that, the blonde reaches over to her right sleeve unzips a pocket there and removes a flask and hands it to him. He opened the flask and took a long drink. 'Tis nectar of the gods!' stated the Irishman. 'Tis truly fantastic!!!'

At this point the gorgeous blonde started to slowly unzip the long front of her wet suit, right down the middle. She looked at the trembling man and asked, 'And how long has it been since you played around?'

With tears in his eyes, the Irishman fell to his knees and sobbed, 'Sweet Jesus! Don't tell me you've got golf clubs in there too!'

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:06 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

tieyourshoes51 wrote:
I posted this in jokes, also, but because it's today:

One day an Irishman, who had been stranded on a deserted island for over 10 years, saw a speck on the horizon. He thought to himself, 'It's certainly not a ship.' And, as the speck got closer and closer, he began to rule out the possibilities of a small boat or even a raft.

Suddenly there emerged from the surf a wet-suited black clad figure. Putting aside the scuba gear and the top of the wet suit, there stood a drop-dead gorgeous blonde! The glamorous blonde strode up to the stunned Irishman and said to him, 'Tell me, how long has it been since you've had a cigarette?'

'Ten years,' replied the amazed Irishman. With that, she reached over and unzipped a waterproofed pocket on the left sleeve of her wet suit, and pulled out a fresh pack of cigarettes. He takes one, lights it, and takes a long drag. 'Faith and begorra,' said the man. 'That is so good I'd almost forgotten how great a smoke can be!'

'And how long has it been since you've had a drop of good Irish whiskey' asked the blonde .

Trembling, the castaway replied, 'Ten years.' Hearing that, the blonde reaches over to her right sleeve unzips a pocket there and removes a flask and hands it to him. He opened the flask and took a long drink. 'Tis nectar of the gods!' stated the Irishman. 'Tis truly fantastic!!!'

At this point the gorgeous blonde started to slowly unzip the long front of her wet suit, right down the middle. She looked at the trembling man and asked, 'And how long has it been since you played around?'

With tears in his eyes, the Irishman fell to his knees and sobbed, 'Sweet Jesus! Don't tell me you've got golf clubs in there too!'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Following the shadows of the skies or are they only figments of my eyes?
And I'm feeling close to where the race is run
Waiting in our boats to set sail, sea of joy

Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:19 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Irish favorite past times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4pPdOoAsRM

Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:35 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Wanee Wanee WANEE
:mrgreen: