Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:06 pm It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:06 pm

[ 3 posts ] 
 Driving From Wilmington NC anyone wanee ride with us 
Wanee Gnome

Post Driving From Wilmington NC anyone wanee ride with us
Me and my buddy are leaving the Wilmington, NC area EARLY morning Wed the 17th (i would like to leave Tues night, but thats still up for discussion) We would like to be at the campground by mid afternoon on Wed. at the latest. We will need to leave EARLY on Sunday morning. We both need to be back by dark on sunday and its an 8.5 hour trip.

We are looking for 1 or possibly 2 people to ride with us and help split the cost of gas. We are estimating it will be $275 - $300 total round trip. (john drives a 4runner, and we need it for gear) So, between $75 - $100 each.

We will be bringing our own camping gear, as should you (you cant sleep in my tent). We will be bringing cooking gear, and will be bringing some food to cook. You are welcome to throw in on that, but certainly are not expected to ( but if you dont, dont be asking me for a sweet juicy cheeseburger later on Friday afternoon :)

Like I said, John drives a 4runner, so we will have room for some gear, but nothing too "extreme".

We are both regular ole guys just trying to get to WANEE for our first time. (inside info: this trip is for johns 40th Bday shhhh! but wish him happy bday if you meet him) We are ok with guy or girl, or both. Just be mature acting, fun, and ready to have a good time and hear some great music.

So if you are interested, or know someone interested you can reply to this post. Or you can email me at unagreen77@yahoo.com

Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:49 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: Driving From Wilmington NC anyone wanee ride with us
Glad to have you around here ptomsalter!!! Looks like we are neighbors, I am a little north of you in New Bern...we are leaving a lot earlier than you guys though. Look forward to meeting you! ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:50 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: Driving From Wilmington NC anyone wanee ride with us
Good luck and have a safe trip. 8-)

Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:53 pm Profile
 [ 3 posts ]