Last visit was: Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:33 pm It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:33 pm

[ 6 posts ] 
 izzab & Allen stalk Buddy Guy.... 
Wanee Lover

Post izzab & Allen stalk Buddy Guy....
So, izzab's friend Allen has an insanely awesome photo of him with Buddy Guy. At the end of the show on Friday, they tried to get through to get it signed. Here's how it went......

"You won't help us out? No, wait, let me show you the photo...."

"COME ON!!! PLEASE?????????"

"HEY! MR. GUY! CAN YOU COME OUT HERE FOR A MINUTE???"

"No, no, it's okay, we're leaving. But did you see the picture???"

So... no signed picture. But we met some lovely security guards! :lol:

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:52 pm Profile
Site Admin

Post Re: izzab & Allen stalk Buddy Guy....
Great pics FJ and I can hear her in each one of these. Maybe she could have traded some of the collectable tattoo's for the sig!!

izzab - this is as good as place as any to say thank you so much for the SOS/BOS tattoo's that you had made up. I have pieces of the one left on my arm that I'm still scrubbing off. I thought they would have come off during the rain but these little guys are tough and some quaility work. I know I could use oil or alcohol to get it off but it is the last part of wanee left on my body and I'm stretching it out for the week. Good job on doing something different and make sure the rest of them make it for next years m&g. Keep trying for that sig and getting pictures of the negotiation are priceless.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:54 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

tattoo?? what tattoo??? LOVE THESE PICS!! I didn't get one foto with ashley sadly. :(

Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:34 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Yeah, thanks so much for the tats. I know one 4 year old who is currently sporting 6 (including the one I've partially scrubbed off her chin). And she was so generous that she also put one on her 1 yr old brother's belly. :lol:

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:36 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Jess - too funny! We REALLY tried our best for that autograph! And you're so welcome, glad you enjoyed the tats (for those of you who got one!) LOTS left for next year!

Owlie - I haven't downloaded yet but I've got a few of us with the girls. Hopefully I'll get that done tonight.

Miss you all!!

Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:11 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

YAY!!!!

Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:13 am Profile
 [ 6 posts ]