Last visit was: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:12 pm It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:12 pm

[ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Anyone get an extra XL Wanee Tee 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Anyone get an extra XL Wanee Tee
yeah.. i got a white wanee shirt. I think i am going to tie dye it... I really want one of the official shirts though.. the dye was sick on that one.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:19 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Thanks for the info on the festival on the Hudson, Dartdog82! Trying to talk hubby into attending . . . anyone else been to one up that way? It's only about a 5 hr drive (not counting having to navigate around NYC). Just need to come up with the bucks after flying to JAX this past weekend. And so it goes . . .

Anyone near Woodstock should attend a Ramble at Levon's. He now does songs by THE BAND (he didn't when we first started attending) and it's well worth the price of admission.

RDG

Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:21 am Profile
Wanee Peach

yeah i hope they put stuff up in the merch section, my crew and i forgot to buy shirts!

Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:23 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

got no shirt, no sticker, no poster, no nothing...except a new piece and a lot of new friends!! def will be buying up the lot when the post the merch stuff.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:20 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
greeneyes wrote:
Muleldy1 wrote:
:shock: I didn't get any either but got Bill a coffee mug and the horse shirt and the 2gkids that stayed home each a tee from the General store...I wanted a Wanee one??? Anyhow got a sticker for the car! :? :)

Did you get a Wanee sticker???????
No I got the one that says SUWANNEE RIVER MUSIC PARK....that one looks good on the inside of the window it's one of those vinyl ones, so I can move it if I want to...didn't care for the other one! So now have my mule logo, GOTMULE magnet(supposed to be for a fridge :lol: ) Lost my daisy in a car wash...and the SRMP enough for now..I get funny looks as it is in this town of snobs!!! :lol:

Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:42 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Muleldy1 wrote:
greeneyes wrote:
Muleldy1 wrote:
:shock: I didn't get any either but got Bill a coffee mug and the horse shirt and the 2gkids that stayed home each a tee from the General store...I wanted a Wanee one??? Anyhow got a sticker for the car! :? :)

Did you get a Wanee sticker???????
No I got the one that says SUWANNEE RIVER MUSIC PARK....that one looks good on the inside of the window it's one of those vinyl ones, so I can move it if I want to...didn't care for the other one! So now have my mule logo, GOTMULE magnet(supposed to be for a fridge :lol: ) Lost my daisy in a car wash...and the SRMP enough for now..I get funny looks as it is in this town of snobs!!! :lol:

Eh who cares what the snobs think! Its your car! I have stickers on the back of mine and I was looking for a Wanee sticker but only found some band stickers I liked. They're going on as soon as I wash my car, and then the snobs behind me stuck in traffic have plenty of entertainment! :lol:

Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:00 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:idea: :lol: I told Ash, the gkid that I am not following the dam ttrailer again until she paints something on it....If I have to go that dam slow again I need pictures damit!! :lol: So hopefully she will get some good ideas and paint it???

Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:32 pm Profile
 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2