Last visit was: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:21 pm It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:21 pm




 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 More SNOW! 
Author Message
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 3652
Post More SNOW!
Mon, Feb 25, 2013, 3:36 PMEST

... WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM WEDNESDAY MORNING THROUGH THURSDAY AFTERNOON...

* LOCATIONS... CENTRAL NEW HAMPSHIRE AND INLAND AREAS OF WESTERN MAINE.

* HAZARD TYPES... HEAVY SNOW WHICH MAY CHANGE BACK AND FORTH TO RAIN AND SNOW.

* TIMING... EARLY WEDNESDAY MORNING THROUGH THURSDAY AFTERNOON.

* ACCUMULATIONS... SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 8 TO 12 INCHES IS POSSIBLE OVER THE 36 HOUR PERIOD.

Bwahhhhhhaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul...


Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:21 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10639
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: More SNOW!
More drinking time???

Are you getting stir crazy already? :lol:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image


Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:38 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 3652
Post Re: More SNOW!
NCviper wrote:
More drinking time???

Are you getting stir crazy already? :lol:


I love winter but Wanee is a good break from all of this... :)

_________________
Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul...


Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:40 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10639
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: More SNOW!
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
NCviper wrote:
More drinking time???

Are you getting stir crazy already? :lol:


I love winter but Wanee is a good break from all of this... :)

I bet it is!!!

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image


Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:51 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 5240
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: More SNOW!
I feel for you ETR....
While you guys have snow...we are having floods....

10 days ago the river got to 20.02 feet....no water in the house... :)
This week, they (NOAA) were predicting the river to rise to 24.3 feet....with this I would not be so lucky. Spent all day moving everything I could out of the lower floor. In the morning gonna have a couple loads of sand delivered to try and block water intrusion. :x A few minutes ago they predicted ONLY 23.2 feet..
which will be better....but not sure I'm still safe.
Once before, we had 4-4.5 feet water in the downstairs. Not nice. :evil:


Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:36 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10639
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: More SNOW!
Rivernole wrote:
I feel for you ETR....
While you guys have snow...we are having floods....

10 days ago the river got to 20.02 feet....no water in the house... :)
This week, they (NOAA) were predicting the river to rise to 24.3 feet....with this I would not be so lucky. Spent all day moving everything I could out of the lower floor. In the morning gonna have a couple loads of sand delivered to try and block water intrusion. :x A few minutes ago they predicted ONLY 23.2 feet..
which will be better....but not sure I'm still safe.
Once before, we had 4-4.5 feet water in the downstairs. Not nice. :evil:

Praying for you brother!!! Hope the water doesn't get that high!!!

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image


Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:19 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:04 pm
Posts: 2129
Post Re: More SNOW!
Here's to staying high and dry Rivernole, hope the water doesn't come up to far

_________________
"This town is nuts, my kind of place. I don't want to leave.
I don't never, never, never, never want to leave."


Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:31 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:04 pm
Posts: 2129
Post Re: More SNOW!
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
Mon, Feb 25, 2013, 3:36 PMEST

... WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM WEDNESDAY MORNING THROUGH THURSDAY AFTERNOON...

* LOCATIONS... CENTRAL NEW HAMPSHIRE AND INLAND AREAS OF WESTERN MAINE.

* HAZARD TYPES... HEAVY SNOW WHICH MAY CHANGE BACK AND FORTH TO RAIN AND SNOW.

* TIMING... EARLY WEDNESDAY MORNING THROUGH THURSDAY AFTERNOON.

* ACCUMULATIONS... SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 8 TO 12 INCHES IS POSSIBLE OVER THE 36 HOUR PERIOD.

Bwahhhhhhaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!


It's about time to holla "Uncle" isn't it???

_________________
"This town is nuts, my kind of place. I don't want to leave.
I don't never, never, never, never want to leave."


Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:32 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 3652
Post Re: More SNOW!
Rivernole wrote:
I feel for you ETR....
While you guys have snow...we are having floods....

10 days ago the river got to 20.02 feet....no water in the house... :)
This week, they (NOAA) were predicting the river to rise to 24.3 feet....with this I would not be so lucky. Spent all day moving everything I could out of the lower floor. In the morning gonna have a couple loads of sand delivered to try and block water intrusion. :x A few minutes ago they predicted ONLY 23.2 feet..
which will be better....but not sure I'm still safe.
Once before, we had 4-4.5 feet water in the downstairs. Not nice. :evil:


I'll take the snow over flooding any day 'nole. Stay safe brother...

_________________
Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul...


Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:41 am Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 5764
Post Re: More SNOW!
Good luck Richard you will be in our prayers.

Jeff don't let Cabin Fever get the best of you.


Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:42 am Profile
 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Volkemon, Yahoo [Bot], Yandex [RU Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.