Last visit was: Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:59 am It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:59 am

[ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Tutu Thursday! (4/18)Please Join Us! 
Wanee Master

Post Re: Tutu Thursday! (4/18)Please Join Us!
Scrog wrote:

That works just fine, because DudeTu or WnaeeTus are very versatile. :) You can do almost anything in them. While in a DudeTu, one can frolic though the forest, you can parade down Hippy RD, you can lay in a hammock, and you can drink beer in them, so you guys can still hang at camp and be in your DudeTus. I am not sure any of us have met, so I am guessing I need three hefty sized DudeTus? ;)

I'm afraid if I start folicking in the North Florida woods the Theme to Deliverance might start playing. :? :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:28 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

double post:

Shockedpanic, that is Short-Cut Camp to the Mushroom stage. which will be A Short Cut Through the Looking Glass this year, which I will have some details on that in the weeks to come. :mrgreen:
Anyways, SP Have we met?

Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:30 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Jensen B Gator wrote:
Scrog wrote:

That works just fine, because DudeTu or WnaeeTus are very versatile. :) You can do almost anything in them. While in a DudeTu, one can frolic though the forest, you can parade down Hippy RD, you can lay in a hammock, and you can drink beer in them, so you guys can still hang at camp and be in your DudeTus. I am not sure any of us have met, so I am guessing I need three hefty sized DudeTus? ;)

I'm afraid if I start folicking in the North Florida woods the Theme to Deliverance might start playing. :? :lol: :lol:

HAHAHA!

I bet you can squeal like a pig! WanEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:36 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Scrog wrote:
Jensen B Gator wrote:
Scrog wrote:

HAHAHA!

Down hill fast........

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:26 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Jensen B Gator wrote:
Scrog wrote:

i hear banjos, paddle faster!!!

ImageImageImage

Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:42 pm Profile
Wanee Master

djkeeb69 wrote:
Jensen B Gator wrote:
Scrog wrote:

i hear banjos, paddle faster!!!

:? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:24 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Funny you say that lord tutu :D My lady was reAding up on this, saw your avatar and swares up and down we've met a couple times.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:25 am Profile
Wanee Pro

NCviper wrote:
Scrog wrote:
Jensen B Gator wrote:

HAHAHA!

Down hill fast........

Down hill? I think we went over the cliff. :lol: It is all in good fun though.

We did this for Bonnaroo last year. There were some guys hesitant at first and some did not participate, but after, some of the ones who did not participate told me next year they would and wished they had this year. I know Tutus are not for everyone and are usually associated with females and little princess, but we are about tearing down those walls and doing what ever you like. :D
There will be some extras for anybody in a festive mood. :mrgreen:

SP, have you been down the Short-Cut Trail? If so, then we have met, if not then we probably still have. Are you from Ocala?

Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:08 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Nobody rocks a tutu like Cheech Marin!

My momma talkin' to me tryin' to tell me how to live
But I don't listen to her 'cause my head is like a sieve
My daddy, he disowned me 'cause I wear my sister's clothes
He caught me in a tutu and a pair of pantyhose

My basketball coach, he done kicked me off the team
For wearin' high-heel sneakers and actin' like a queen...

Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:55 am Profile
Wanee Pro

^Very Nice Rev!

We are 5 weeks out! Remember Thursday will also be Tutu Thursday so wear your best Tutu/DudeTu/WaneeTu! :mrgreen:

Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:13 am Profile
 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next