Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:49 pm It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:49 pm

[ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Serious question 
Wanee Master

Post Re: Serious question
A really solid, diverse line-up beats the crowd magnets, if you ask me. Which you didn't, but...

Here is a fact: WE WILL ALL HAVE A WANEE-UNDERFUL TIME!

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:38 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

GratefulThem wrote:
Funkengroovin speaks very wisely...yet this thing is in Panics backyard. They always show in force.

I am on the love it side but Panic and the brother's are two of my longtime favorites. I could really see how someone who was not a huge Panic/Brother's fan could pass this up without a shrug.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:05 pm Profile
Wanee Master

funkengroovin wrote:
GratefulThem wrote:
Funkengroovin speaks very wisely...yet this thing is in Panics backyard. They always show in force.

I am on the love it side but Panic and the brother's are two of my longtime favorites. I could really see how someone who was not a huge Panic/Brother's fan could pass this up without a shrug.

Absolutely. If you're not down with the Allman family thing or Panic, then this is a waste of your time and money, for the most part.

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:43 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

tieyourshoes51 wrote:
funkengroovin wrote:
GratefulThem wrote:

Absolutely. If you're not down with the Allman family thing or Panic, then this is a waste of your time and money, for the most part.

^well put

Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:47 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

tieyourshoes51 wrote:
funkengroovin wrote:
GratefulThem wrote:

Agreed.

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:41 pm Profile
 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4