Last visit was: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:24 pm It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:24 pm




 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Hi Everyone! 
Author Message
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 6294
Post Re: Hi Everyone!
How can we Mark this Thread Title so I don't click on it anymore :o


Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:32 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10683
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Hi Everyone!
Gives me the hebbie jebbies!

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:33 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:11 am
Posts: 1671
Post Re: Hi Everyone!
Damn...got me TWICE! :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:

_________________
¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>


Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:47 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10683
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Hi Everyone!
RvrRat wrote:
Damn...got me TWICE! :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:

Me too....scared for life....or a couple days at least.

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:51 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 6179
Location: Florida
Post Re: Hi Everyone!
Bah hah ha! Funny how people keep looking in here!

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:45 am Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 pm
Posts: 5704
Location: Brandon, Florida
Post Re: Hi Everyone!
NCviper wrote:
RvrRat wrote:
Damn...got me TWICE! :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:

Me too....scared for life....or a couple days at least.


I'll stick with good ol' 46, thank you very much.

both of 'em!

_________________
"Bring the band on down behind me, boys." -- FZ

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles


Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:08 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:54 pm
Posts: 107
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Post Re: Hi Everyone!
Hey now! Be nice to our Robin...

Sure that's not a flattering pic, but he is one really special, super-nice guy.

Ya know what? I miss my Robin. :(

He's just one of the folks that's made the park such a special place - for all of us.

Peace and joy to you Festy Man, wherever you are!

And to yall: Breathe.


Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:21 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:15 pm
Posts: 1915
Post Re: Hi Everyone!
COME ON PETE!!!!!!

you're killing me today

_________________
when you get confused, listen to the music play...


Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:24 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 pm
Posts: 5704
Location: Brandon, Florida
Post Re: Hi Everyone!
freebo wrote:
Hey now! Be nice to our Robin...

Sure that's not a flattering pic, but he is one really special, super-nice guy.

Ya know what? I miss my Robin. :(

He's just one of the folks that's made the park such a special place - for all of us.

Peace and joy to you Festy Man, wherever you are!

And to yall: Breathe.


Seriously? That's Robin? Physique didn't look right. Socks. Lack of tan. I'll take your word for it, but I would never have called that in a bazillion years.

_________________
"Bring the band on down behind me, boys." -- FZ

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles


Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:17 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10683
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Hi Everyone!
tieyourshoes51 wrote:
freebo wrote:
Hey now! Be nice to our Robin...

Sure that's not a flattering pic, but he is one really special, super-nice guy.

Ya know what? I miss my Robin. :(

He's just one of the folks that's made the park such a special place - for all of us.

Peace and joy to you Festy Man, wherever you are!

And to yall: Breathe.


Seriously? That's Robin? Physique didn't look right. Socks. Lack of tan. I'll take your word for it, but I would never have called that in a bazillion years.

and TRUST ME......We LOVE Robin around here!!! ;)

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:18 pm Profile
 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.