Last visit was: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:48 pm It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:48 pm

[ 9 posts ] 
 CAMP SPOTS! 
Wanee Mushroom

Post CAMP SPOTS!
LIL' HELP?

This will be my second year. Can't wait! Can you guys share where the best camping spots/areas are? We arrived Friday midday last year. Not many choices. But we will be in WEDNESDAY THIS YEAR!!!

Thanks.....

Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:23 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: CAMP SPOTS!
Darrin29 wrote:
LIL' HELP?

This will be my second year. Can't wait! Can you guys share where the best camping spots/areas are? We arrived Friday midday last year. Not many choices. But we will be in WEDNESDAY THIS YEAR!!!

Thanks.....

Wednesday you will have a TON more choices than last year!! IMHO the closer to the stages the better....

By the way WELCOME to the forum!! ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:02 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

This is my sixth wanee and I have never gotten to camp close. Is it worth it to camp closer. I mean I don't mind the walking and all that stuff.

Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:07 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

kaaron wrote:
This is my sixth wanee and I have never gotten to camp close. Is it worth it to camp closer. I mean I don't mind the walking and all that stuff.

Just depends on the person...I always get a revserved spot, I like being a little closer to the action. Just depends on what you want really. ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:10 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Im just trying to figure it out. Might try something different this year and get close. we usually camp close to the stables cause its not a bad walk and its a good landmark for everyone.

Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:11 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

kaaron wrote:
Im just trying to figure it out. Might try something different this year and get close. we usually camp close to the stables cause its not a bad walk and its a good landmark for everyone.

Thats not a bad spot really...

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:16 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

NCviper wrote:
kaaron wrote:

Thats not a bad spot really...

Yeah. Im thinking we may just stay there again but you never know!!!!

Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:19 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

I like the F and D spots they're not a terrible walk plus you won't have every tom,dick ,and harry walking past your site

Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:22 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

been all over that park only spot i wouldnt camp next to is the area with the loud generators.

Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:40 pm Profile
 [ 9 posts ]