Last visit was: Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:22 pm It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:22 pm

[ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 My Feet Hurt 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: My Feet Hurt
:idea: even tho I feel like someone beat me up :lol: I had a great time!! Daughter already has people lined up for next year :shock: ...So to be less stressed I am going to let her go her way I will rent an RV of my own and not have to wait three days to cook food? :roll: And then I will know where my stuff is and my trash etc..... ;) I think I might be a little bit more of a Happy Camper that way?? I mean if you make a mess damit clean it up....wht dont they get I fired the dam maid :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:10 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Muleldy1 wrote:
:idea: even tho I feel like someone beat me up :lol: I had a great time!! Daughter already has people lined up for next year :shock: ...So to be less stressed I am going to let her go her way I will rent an RV of my own and not have to wait three days to cook food? :roll: And then I will know where my stuff is and my trash etc..... ;) I think I might be a little bit more of a Happy Camper that way?? I mean if you make a mess damit clean it up....wht dont they get I fired the dam maid :lol: :lol:

Could I stay with you next year? I promise not to sleep until noon like some of your other guests, plus I cook, clean and am an all around joy to be around... But seriously, I'll just park my little tent outside your window so I can join in the merriment... :D

Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:20 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Finally got the piece of glass out of my heel. When's the next show?! :lol:

take it... Seek knowledge from those wiser...
and teach those who wish to learn from me~

Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:25 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

AndieBee wrote:
Muleldy1 wrote:

Could I stay with you next year? I promise not to sleep until noon like some of your other guests, plus I cook, clean and am an all around joy to be around... But seriously, I'll just park my little tent outside your window so I can join in the merriment... :D
Yes mam maybe we can get a real RV like am used to not any of this 3days to figure out how to turn on the gas crap...TTrailer may be ok for her but my old winnie spoiled me full size bathroom cabinet space and counter space too!! Hell I should just sell my house and go by a bus or have one made to order that would be a good OUT for me!!! See ya LOL we will definately do something Andie!! You are #1 on the list to go and if BADDAD wants to join in he can too..if we didn't drive him crzy this time around? He is just AWESOME!! I miss Wanee already still have no voice but...it is all GOOD! :D

Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:31 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

hoodycat wrote:
I still have a splinter in my right foot,and then had to drive 8hrs home.Three people went with with me, and not one of them offered to help me drive,so, I drove all the way there and back,I am just now catching up on rest.That's OK, I know who will not go with me next year,they slept ,while I done all the dirty work. Shame on them! I was pissed,but I had more fun than them! Oh, and I bought all the gas. :evil:

Made that drive my first year to Wanee. Grew up in Eastaboga, AL (Talladega Speedway area), and drove from there and back. Not a fun drive after a fun weekend at Wanee.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:41 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

hoodycat wrote:
I still have a splinter in my right foot,and then had to drive 8hrs home.Three people went with with me, and not one of them offered to help me drive,so, I drove all the way there and back,I am just now catching up on rest.That's OK, I know who will not go with me next year,they slept ,while I done all the dirty work. Shame on them! I was pissed,but I had more fun than them! Oh, and I bought all the gas. :evil:
Sounds kinda like my adventure with kids that were a bit different when younger? You just don't eat all of someone elses food and the CHEF that cooked it all didn't get a bite....now that is BS!! I am not mentioning any names but never again...yelling and trying to scare someone and blaring music when she was trying to drive and hear if the tt was hitting the ground or what..I mean this is her temporary home...have some respect!!! So now that it is over I know WHO I am NOT bringing and this dude still owes me for his ticket....but if that is what it takes to get rid of some real nerve racking sh!t I will eat the loss...just that KARMA man!!! I will give you the shirt off of my back just dont mess with me like this dude did!!! I am too old to have someone come up behind me and yell BOO and scare the hell out of me....but can't biotch now it is water under the bridge but it did not make me in the best mode to start our trip off with!!! So Hoody like me you have to reevaluate the whole situation..and yes I paid for all of the gas both truck and my car and booze etc....We live and learn!! Peace and NO MOOCHERS FOR US NEXT YR!!! :) PS I hope all of your feats get better soon too!!

Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:54 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

hoodycat wrote:
Mulelady.....you are right,reevaluation! I could have just come by myself,I would have had more room, there were four of us in my Camry,plus all of our stuff!
you know I still can't find half of my stuff?? And I am the type usually that doesn't like to be alone...but had more fun by myself at the Doobies and then start of the bros as these two younger ladies were super short like me..I taught them how to wiggle your way up to the front right on the rail!! :lol: Then three songs into bros I couldn't take the spasms in my legs and they and a really nice guy from Jax ?? Ithink gave me funny looks when I said you guys and gals enjoy it was nice meeting you... :? Then had a rough time getting out but it is all good...some dude ws sitting outside in his golfcart mine ws gone with ?? and I politely asked him if I could sit on the back for a minute as at that point I was ready to pass out...he said sure he was toting champagne with him..I sat on the back in a big pool of water it looked like I pissed my pants ...but didn't care at this point,just needed to get back to the LOOP for my muscle relaxers that I forgot!!!!! Finally got a hold of daughter told her to txt the gkid to come and get my ass!!! This dam cell is a joke still too complicated for my slow ass!!! Anyhow after about 30 mins I finally got back to TTand rxs!! And then a drink and no more outing just rested up a bit!! But it was all fun..not something I do everyday that is for sure :lol:

Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:27 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

hoodycat wrote:
I mostly went off and partied with whoever I met at the jams, and that was a lot of good peeps. I even ran into Kevhic,did not know him before, but we got to talking, and realized who each other were from the forum. I can't wait til next time,there is a riverfest this weekend in Gadsden,Al, and I am thinking about going, I still got the fever to jam. Thanx Mulelady1 for the conversation and hope to meet you next time. I like good GOOD peeps! Now that it is all over, wI can't seem to get enough water,very very thirsty. :)
Bless You Hoody, that Karma is going to get those that took advantage of us all someday you mark my words son it will happen!!! Glad that you still have the energy to go to another fest? Have a ball!! :D And safe travels & always remember REEVALUATE!!! :lol:

Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:46 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Its 4 days after wanee and my feet are still suffering from the 22 fire aunt bites not to mention the mosquito bites and the gaping hole in my big toe from falling face first over the cooler. Good thing the next morning I didnt remember any of it, I just have the battle wounds to prove it :shock:

Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:30 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

hfmarie wrote:
Its 4 days after wanee and my feet are still suffering from the 22 fire aunt bites not to mention the mosquito bites and the gaping hole in my big toe from falling face first over the cooler. Good thing the next morning I didnt remember any of it, I just have the battle wounds to prove it :shock:

I feel your pain, literally. :lol: Get yourself some epson salt, a tub of warm water, and soak those puppies for a few hours. :P

Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:08 pm Profile
 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next