Last visit was: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:57 pm It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:57 pm

[ 6 posts ] 
 Want to move to SRMP!!! 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Want to move to SRMP!!!
My dad just called and asked how it went...etc..I told him that there were more skeeters and bugs here than there and it was simply perfect and I am going to buy into it (when I pay off my bills?) He was asking all kinds of questions about it!!!He owns a house in Jumbolair next door to John T. so he knows Ocala area well! And that is where I wanted to move yrs ago Ocala or Gville ..but now I like SRMP!!!! So hopefully I can get him into the park and see what he thinks but he is flying out to CA this weekend for a stay and fathers day as stepsis and mom left Ocala this am for a long 45hr drive :shock: out to some ranch near SF where you have to work with the horses etc...anyhow he called to inform me that the middle gkid is flying out with him and driving back with stepmom & Sis??? I knew she ws up to something buzzing around doing all of her chores not complaining...anyway I have to move from here do to the violence and the gangs etc...he wants me here I want to LEAVE!!But we will see... I didn't see any gang activity at the park and that place is heaven on earth!!! So I am seriously considering the move! Anyone else?? :D I would like to THANK ALL INVOLVED IN THIS PLACE!!!

Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:52 pm Profile
Site Admin

Post Re: Want to move to SRMP!!!
It is serene and I could do it. We've talked in other posts about a communal colony at the park and it would be interesting. Maybe we could win powerball and buy the place!!

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:44 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

waneelover wrote:
It is serene and I could do it. We've talked in other posts about a communal colony at the park and it would be interesting. Maybe we could win powerball and buy the place!!
:lol: Yeah I blew too much on tht.... like I told Heather go stand on the roof and you will get struck by lightning before you will win that!! Not being negative but I do think that is what they say about the odds??? But yeah I could definately live there! I could work there too not know what area but I could see how happy the employees seemed to be there and that is important also! well I can dream and I seem to be pretty good at that !! For now anyway :lol:

Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:59 pm Profile
Wanee Master

and I'd be the wacky neighbor... It's raining, let's go play in the mud!! I miss you guys! I still have my "Follow Me to Wanee" letters in my rear window.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:52 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

I finally took off my bracelet. on Wednesday morning. :cry:

Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:42 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

owllover wrote:
I finally took off my bracelet. on Wednesday morning. :cry:

So lets go play in the mud!! :lol: A little hint about the bracelets (I do this all the time expert due to all the hospital stays :shock: ) You tell them that you have a reaction to the plastic and that you have to be able to slip it on and off at night to sleep (doesn't always work in hospital) but that is what I do as they do irratate my skin..and mine are still intact hanging on to a stuffed mule pezz thing in the car .. that I made the gkid give me!! :lol: but I do have really small wrists too?? But I did it at the Xmas jam and still have them intact...so just an :idea: :D

Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:02 pm Profile
 [ 6 posts ]