Last visit was: Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:28 pm It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:28 pm




 [ 85 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Everyone is all "Lets catch the Keeb", and loses sight 
Author Message
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Everyone is all "Lets catch the Keeb", and loses sight
Viper about to roll 10000 post and get a new level!! Everyone is chasing me and he is sailing into the sunset!!! imma have to schedule time in the mornings dedicated to catching you Viper!! You posted twice as much as me this year! haha... your slick! ;) :)

But in addition, yall all never had a chance of catching me... i been letting yall get close!!! Much love for you all, im honored!! haha WANEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I arrive in 37 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:44 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 pm
Posts: 6268
Location: Brandon, Florida
Post Re: Everyone is all "Lets catch the Keeb", and loses sight
No. We bow to the Master. We ARE having fun, though.

_________________
"Bring the band on down behind me, boys." -- FZ

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles


Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:46 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10684
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Everyone is all "Lets catch the Keeb", and loses sight
djkeeb69 wrote:
Viper about to roll 10000 post and get a new level!! Everyone is chasing me and he is sailing into the sunset!!! imma have to schedule time in the mornings dedicated to catching you Viper!! You posted twice as much as me this year! haha... your slick! ;) :)

But in addition, yall all never had a chance of catching me... i been letting yall get close!!! Much love for you all, im honored!! haha WANEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I arrive in 37 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really.....I am just posting....not trying to out do anyone. Just rolling along. ;)

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:48 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Everyone is all "Lets catch the Keeb", and loses sight
tieyourshoes51 wrote:
We ARE having fun, though.

and thats what its all about!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:56 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 6496
Location: Florida
Post Re: Everyone is all "Lets catch the Keeb", and loses sight
NCviper wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:
Viper about to roll 10000 post and get a new level!! Everyone is chasing me and he is sailing into the sunset!!! imma have to schedule time in the mornings dedicated to catching you Viper!! You posted twice as much as me this year! haha... your slick! ;) :)

But in addition, yall all never had a chance of catching me... i been letting yall get close!!! Much love for you all, im honored!! haha WANEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I arrive in 37 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really.....I am just posting....not trying to out do anyone. Just rolling along. ;)


What he said. It's all about the fun and sharing info. I don't care about the ranking system. More power to ya Keebs for useless banter. It's all about having fun.. :)

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:52 am Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 pm
Posts: 6268
Location: Brandon, Florida
Post Re: Everyone is all "Lets catch the Keeb", and loses sight
Still, it will be fun to have a Grand Exalted Poobah in our midst!

_________________
"Bring the band on down behind me, boys." -- FZ

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles


Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:33 am Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:00 pm
Posts: 1574
Location: Sharpsburg, Ga.
Post Re: Everyone is all "Lets catch the Keeb", and loses sight
What will they call the lucky person that get's to 10,000 first? I guess that's up to Waneelover.


Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:38 am Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:05 pm
Posts: 2121
Location: Jacksonville (Mandarin), FL
Post Re: Everyone is all "Lets catch the Keeb", and loses sight
petewhit wrote:
What will they call the lucky person that get's to 10,000 first? I guess that's up to Waneelover.


Actually it is already in place and to remain secret until that time. I can say however, that as soon as 10,000 is hit, the number starts going backwards on every post and and random letters start disappearing from previous posts. Should be interesting.

_________________
Image


What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio


Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs


And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio


Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:54 am Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Everyone is all "Lets catch the Keeb", and loses sight
waneelover wrote:
petewhit wrote:
What will they call the lucky person that get's to 10,000 first? I guess that's up to Waneelover.


Actually it is already in place and to remain secret until that time. I can say however, that as soon as 10,000 is hit, the number starts going backwards on every post and and random letters start disappearing from previous posts. Should be interesting.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:13 am Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 pm
Posts: 6268
Location: Brandon, Florida
Post Re: Everyone is all "Lets catch the Keeb", and loses sight
waneelover wrote:
petewhit wrote:
What will they call the lucky person that get's to 10,000 first? I guess that's up to Waneelover.


Actually it is already in place and to remain secret until that time. I can say however, that as soon as 10,000 is hit, the number starts going backwards on every post and and random letters start disappearing from previous posts. Should be interesting.


NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED.

_________________
"Bring the band on down behind me, boys." -- FZ

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles


Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:15 am Profile
 [ 85 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.